Write For Us
If you love to write and think that you have something new, interesting and helpful to say, we welcome your contributions.
Just a few guidelines:
- STRICTLY stick to a word count of less than 700 words (we won’t accept longer submissions – as challenging as you may find this, this is a powerful exercise of editing your own writing)
- Only send us original content (we will check for plagiarism)
- Come up with a catchy title (research similar ones – numbers and interesting trendy words help create interest)
- Back your claims with research references (when quoting experts or statistics, please mention the rightful expert, paper, links, books)
- Send only one submission at a time (you are welcome to resubmit again after 2 weeks)
- As we do not pay for contributions, we are happy to add a byline. (please keep it to less than 100 words)
- Send us your brief bio (less than 100 words) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages.
- Not interested in SEO-driven submissions
- Not interested in any weight loss or other gimmicks or sales pitches.
- Please DO NOT hyperlink
- By submitting to MaltiBhojwani you acknowledge that you accept any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Malti Bhojwani site editorial team.
- Photos: All contributors are encouraged to submit photos with their posts. Ensure they are personally shot or royalty free. We do not accept images that may have royalty or that have watermarks on them.
WHY WRITE FOR MALTI BHOJWANI SITE?
1. Writing for the Malti Bhojwani site gives you a chance to be part of this discussion, and to shape the way self help, health, fitness, wellbeing, coaching, transformation is perceived around the world. You’ll help change lives.
2. You’ll reach a global audience. We share most posts on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit:
- Your full post with a working title. Please send this as a word.doc
- Any relevant images for your post. (Please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc). Please only send images that you own.
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
Please send all of the above to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org