Sweet 2016 is almost over…how was it for you?
As we come to the end of another year, find a few minutes for yourself to look back and appreciate the gift of life.
As we still have a few days left, take one step to truly make 2016 memorable, let it go down in your very own biography as the year you… ???
- What are three words to describe the theme of 2016 for you?
- What did you spend most of your time doing at work and outside of work?
- What key values did you notice yourself living more fully this year?
- What, or who, are you most grateful for?
- What disappointment turned out to be the biggest blessing for you this year?
- When did you experience compassion, both giving it and receiving it?
- Which worries turned out to be completely unnecessary?
- What did you buy for yourself that turned out to be the best thing ever?
- What did you give/give away that brought joy to someone else?
- What do you deserve a huge pat on the back for?
I’d like to thank all of you for your continuous support of my writing and my work.
With love and gratitude,