Malti Bhojwani, 43, is a personal development (self help) author, professional coach trained and experienced in NLP and Ontological coaching, a speaker and workshop facilitator. Having been in the personal development industry for over 14 years, she brings her years of experience to scores of individuals, teams in corporations and entrepreneurs all over the world.
She is a Singaporean mum, lived in Jakarta, Indonesia and spent most of her adult life in Sydney, Australia and currently resides between Pune and Mumbai in India. She has been well received and loved for bringing humanity back into the corporate world and for restoring dignity and self esteem to countless individuals.
Her forte is teaching people how to change the lens through which they see in order to create new and lasting changes in their lives through body, emotion and language cohesion. She says she coaches from her wounds as she had challenges with obesity and low self esteem herself growing up and is now the slimmest and fittest she has ever been. Malti has worked hard to build her brand and continues to coach and mentor other practitioners and aspiring speakers and writers to do the same.
Her clients include individuals and teams from Microsoft (Thailand), Mahindra & Mahindra, The British Council & members of YPO and EO, BMC Software, WIPRO, spoken to ADP, The Rotarians and addressed countless book clubs and business groups internationally. She has coached and mentored individuals from SAS, Genpact and Kelloggs and facilitated a mentoring program for PepsiCo. She is a regular contributor and expert consultant for the Times of India and countless other international and Indian publications including the Egyptian magazine Fibers and now a world-renowned author. She’s been interviewed LIVE on CNBC India and on Australian TV several times.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the ICF (International Coach Federation) – over 1000 hours of logged-coaching and intense training.
- Ambassador and Coaching Group Leader for the ICA (International Coach Academy)
- Graduated from Newfield Network in Ontological Coaching
- Registered Global Coach of the Human Systems UK, which is an elite community of Professional coaches from over 70 countries and Invivo Play systems Sweden
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner (Christopher Howard Institute)
- Worked as a Senior buyer for an Australian Online Department Store.
- Qualified Gemologist.
- Top Ranking Life Coach in India out of over 13,000 registered (source LinkedIn) 2nd Top Ranking Life Coach Internationally out of over 380,000 registered (Linkedin)
- Written the Foreword for other Life Coach’s books
- Almost 12,000 Facebook Likes, 13,000 Twitter Followers, 100,000 YouTube views with over 100 short videos on Life Coaching.
Her book “Don’t Think of a Blue Ball” has received international accolades, including endoresements by Les Hewitt (Power of Focus), Ivan Misner (BNI), Bob Urichuck and many others, it has since been translated into Bahasa Indonesia & “Thankfulness, Appreciation & Gratitude” has gone into reprints. She has 4 more books for 2014 and 2015 release including Brain Spa and Brain Spa Journal.
Read some of her published articles in the Times of India here: